Friday 10 June 2011

Where'sPingSweetie Today?





I'm doing an edible version of 'Where's Wally'? Using my branded 'PingSweeties' I'm aiming to get them spotted across the globe. As of June 2010 Pingsweeties have been to Bristol, Bradford, Cheltenham, Ipswich, Somerset, London and that's just the UK. They've also been spotted in Paris, Majorca, Las Vegas, Seol, Japan, Thailand, and Delhi. I've even been sent one that looks as though it's been into space, but I'm thinking that's just been taken in front of a picture of the moon landing maybe!

If you have received a Pingsweetie and would like to advertise yourself on my Where's Pingsweetie Facebook Gallery http://on.fb.me/jmgDai send me an appropriate pic. If you haven't had one and you are in the media industry or have a really funky business and you would LIKE one get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment