Tuesday 23 April 2013

The New PingSweetie Website is up!


The new PingSweetie site is now up and out there and put together by me in WordPress. My dearly beloved has been on at me to ‘learn’ how to use WordPress templates. It’s easy, it’s all WYSIWYG, he says, easy. I DO like the fact it’s so easily updatable but it’s hardly intuitive.I feel sorry for some of my clients who really are novices. But worth it. I’ve done the online tutorial and graduated from WordPress.com to WordPress.org. I’ve ‘widgetised’ some areas, uploadedgalleries into portfolios and looked at my Kitchen Sink. Shortcodes loom. Even if that’s all Greek to you, I hope you like what you see so far. There's LOTS MORE on each project plus a whole host of new illustrations and web designs and a home for the new blog. www.pingsweetie.com Do have a browse and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment