Thursday 9 February 2012

Giant Hamster Runs Amok in Leicester Square!!


It may be just an excuse to get the phrase; 'Runs Amok' into a headline but I think this afterthought shot from a photo shoot I was doing with photographer, Carl Pendle: carlpendle.com might be worth a post. I've honestly not had as much fun in ages. As well as some interesting panoramas, we shot some elements ready for a bit of rollover animation. I had to drink a WHOLE glass of wine just for the cause, but it was the size of my finger nail so not too inebriating. The project is part of a commission to make some interesting maps of London for a careers site, this Plasticine approach being just one of the various media I'll be using. When the project is finished, live and the client's happy I'm sure I'll be able to show the whole cityscape in Glorious 'Fimocolour.'

Happy Days.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Alison. I am now thinking we should take the idea to Hollywood as this could be the next blockbuster!! Couldn't be any worse than Anaconda!

    ReplyDelete