Monday 23 April 2012

PingSweetie and Friends

People love my sweetie business card and have gone on to take it with them all over the globe. They often think I've had them printed up specially. Well that's the thing about advertising isn't it? It's all smoke and mirrors. The truth is the standard 'PingSweetie' business card is a home-printed rewrapped Swizzels Matlow Refresher chew bar. Strawberry ideally as the pink wrapper blends in nicely with the 'PingSweetie' pink wrapper. The blue, lemon flavour one's not bad though, the only trouble is I really LIKE eating the lemon ones so they tend to go through quite a bit more 'wastage'. At 10p a shot and rising I could do with a cheaper source, (let me know if you can help). That and the imminent postage rise made me source the mini sweetie featured on the promo-mailer (above). I'm working on right now. So I've had to change allegiance... ...Those are Mini Maoam bars by Haribo. 24 for £1, much better value. And nice stripy ends. But are they as tactile? And I haven yet worked out the cost per unit for cards. So what's the shape of things to come?

Curious to know where in the world PingSweetie's been? Click on the link below.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178327948877802.42948.167007040009893&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment